E 'also arrived that day
Yes! One of the most moving days ... the first day of school for my daughter!
She got up early, anxious to arrive late (but the first day it came to 9). He immediately wanted to have breakfast, it was washed and dressed. You could see he was tense poor.
Actually I slept badly last night, perhaps because of heavy rain ??????
still raining, and then, armed with umbrella and backpack (bigger than her) we ventured into the unknown ...
We expected that would open the gates and we entered ...
displaced took place making their way through the agitated crowd of mothers concerned about their pets photographed.
He resisted until near the end, but then .... burst into tears!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Luckily, he came to my aid the teacher (yes he is a man) and I went out with the lump in my throat ...
At 12.30 pm I went to pick her e. .. was thrilled!!
We hope to continue so!
0 comments:
Post a Comment