Friday, October 23, 2009

Electrical Test In Hawaii

FOLLIE to Vicenza Fair

Yes! Each time, I promise to be good, not to buy too ... Once again this year to "Enable" I fainted and I can assure you that I have retained a great deal! There were fabulous stand, even French! Was huge, well-filled three halls of every gift of God.
photino Some of my purchases:

The legendary casket with 30 DMC skeins included

Stoffine of Filomania, charms hand made with love ", the new DMC yarn retort d ' alsace, 2 MTV design patterns, 2 ribbons, 2 scissors, badges Butterfly's couture, the new book "A Christmas embroidery" and the homage of the stand Hands of Women (the schemino LK).
Details:
L'omaggio di Filomania


Ho acquistato anche timbrini, lustrini e acquerelli per i miei piccolini.

Alla fiera mi sono incontrata con alcune ricamine del forum xsp e ad ognuna ho donato un piccolo hand made con un sacchettino di infuso alla frutta:

il retro

Si tratta di schemini di M. Sherry tratti da cross stitcher ricamati a 1 filo su jobelan panna
Che bello!!!

Poichè sono in ferie (ebbene sì ho chiesto 2 giorni di ferie proprio per la fiera :) ) e ho la piccola a casa con la febbre (è arrivata l'influenza!!!) questa mattina ho fatto la mitica Moka Chiffon Cake.
Ammiratela in tutto il suo splendore e sofficità:

l'altezza

la fetta


Per oggi vi saluto, vado a coccolare la mia malatina!

0 comments:

Post a Comment