Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fatty Liver More Condition_symptoms

Christmas Eve of 1999

The night of Christmas Eve of 1999 I went to empty the garbage. Embee? you say. So far so good. What does it take to make a special cast of "rumenta" December 24?
The vision of an angel? The resignation of a Prime Minister? The comet? No. No. No. What made that memorable night was the eve of my neighbor B that leads to a box of elm bonsai. B I see the jar in his hand. I ask you to let me see, hands it to me as a gift. The map was bought for little money to support AIDS research vessel has a tiny, has never been fertilized or pruned, it has virtually no leaves, of course, is all'estermo of its forces. I take the plunge and immediately into a bowl with water. All branches are green. As I try to save again! Change the ground, without touching the roots and repot in a common, huge earthenware pot. Within days, the plant resumes, showing a strength and remarkable versatility. The appearance of winter does not do honor, but already in a week or ten days, you will see its splendor! This plant is one that in the past ten years has given me more satisfaction. And perhaps one of the few bonsai that can start calling. In recent years it has taken two of only three shots, losing all the leaves from hour to hour, was hit by several fungi, a strain of olives from the wall above the fireplace that broke the tip and a whole stage branches. I apologize for the bad quality of photos they want to document only the annual cutting of the roots. Between a fortnight you shall see again after the spring pruning and the appearance of first leaves. Maybe we will look to his three ... children!


the plant after cutting the roots


After a light pruning

0 comments:

Post a Comment