Ed eccovi, in perfetto stile pieresco, la cetra dello zio Dante.
Lo zio Dante era il fratello di My grandmother, who died about fifteen years. I remember him as a man arrogant and obnoxious. In the list of relatives antipaci has always won, without much effort, the first indisputable posto.Non We never very popular. Could come once or twice a year and always blessed all the time when beginning to say goodbye, a ritual that lasted for half an hour, when the angry old man lost no opportunity to talk about everything and the opposite of everything with a pedantry remarkable. A childhood polio made him lame and maybe this was a classic man who is angry with the world. He was playing mainly the violin, and I believe the plan. I have no idea of \u200b\u200bthe sound of the harp, an instrument altogether unusual and special. His briefcase di legno scuro gira per casa da un po'. Tempi fa , cercando un cavalletto piccolo sopra un armadio , non ho resistito alla tentazione di fotografarlo e di sentire il suono sbilenco delle sue corde scordate.
0 comments:
Post a Comment