Here is my purchase of the fair in Turin, where I met Claudia and Anna icontrato and my group of friends ... It was a pleasure tralaline GIRLS!
Friday, October 1, 2010
Battery Operated Travel Mini Blender
shopping!!!!
Here is my purchase of the fair in Turin, where I met Claudia and Anna icontrato and my group of friends ... It was a pleasure tralaline GIRLS! As you can see a part I did not buy yarn and needles for cross stitch, but nothing of the canvas for the BS and a kit to make a box to be coated and even a book and the forms of broderie suisse we hope to have time to begin with! But I have not given up the crosses in fact yesterday I finished the third leg of my knickers JJ sal is not not being evil?? Hello everyone!! And the next news .....
Here is my purchase of the fair in Turin, where I met Claudia and Anna icontrato and my group of friends ... It was a pleasure tralaline GIRLS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment