Sunday, December 27, 2009

Broken Capillaries On Lip Pregnancy Symptom

unexpected gifts for me too! Last trade

Quanto tempo che non aggiorno il blog!!!
Ho ricevuto uno splendido e inaspettato regalo di Natale da parte di Sabrina , Denyse e Barbara , 3 ragazze del forum xsp che ho avuto la fortuna di incontrare alla scorsa edizione della fiera di Vicenza. Guardate e ditemi se non ho ragione!!!
This beautiful needle holder bookmarked by Denyse.

This amazing banner by Sabrina (I had seen on his blog and I remember very envied ricamina it would have received ... it was me!)
And finally the wonderful truss by Barbara



I was lucky or not ???????????? ?
Thanks again girls!


ricamino you remember the Christmas that I did not know how to assemble? Well I made a pad that can be used as an ornament for the Christmas tree was a Christmas gift for a swap organized within the BFC embroidery

0 comments:

Post a Comment